The SMOK RPM 5 Kit is the latest vape kit in SMOK's impressive RPM Vape Series. Powered by a 2000mAh built-in battery which can be quickly charged via the Type-C USB port, the RPM 5 can fire up to 80W output for satisfying DTL vaping. Constructed of durable Zinc Alloy, the RPM 5 features an ergonomically designed chassis with 0.96 inch TFT color screen and stepless airflow control system. Magnetically connected to the device, the RPM 5 Pod adopts a sliding top filling design to hold up to 6.5ml of your favorite E-juices, utilizing the new RPM 3 Coils to deliver massive clouds of flavorful vapor.
SMOK RPM 3 Replacement Coils
SMOK RPM 5 Replacement Pods
- Dimensions - 122.5mm by 31.2mm by 29.5mm
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.8-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15-2.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96" TFT Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Adjustment Airflow Control System
- 6.5mL Refillable Pod
- Sliding Top Fill System
- SMOK RPM 3 Coil Series
- 0.15ohm RPM 3 Mesh Coil
- 0.23ohm RPM 3 Mesh Coil
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 8 Second Cut Off Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Pod Detection
- Type-C USB Port
- 1-Qty RPM 5 Device
- 1-Qty RPM 5 Pod (RPM 3 Meshed 0.15Ω Coil Preinstalled)
- 1-Qty RPM 3 Meshed 0.23Ω Coil
- 1-Qty Type-C USB Charging Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Authenticity Code on Retail Box
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung, or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example, DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand, and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG, or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.