The Suorin AIR Plus Pod System Kit takes the original Suorin Air V2 to the next level. The Suorin Air PLUS Pod Kit features an upgraded 930mAh rechargeable battery, improved 3.2mL pod capacity, and two different cartridges for free-based and nicotine salts E-Liquid. Upgrading the pod capacity from 2.0mL to 3.2mL, the Suorin AIR Plus contains much more juice than its predecessor, eliminating the need for refills. Along the same lines, Suorin has revisited the integrated battery within, improving the capacity to a whopping 930mAh rechargeable battery with 5-Levels LED Lights for indicators. At the base of the reinvented pod, Suorin has included the new Oil Baffle Design, preventing eLiquid from leaking from the central gold-plated metal contacts. Suorin has now provided two options for the pods, one measuring 0.7ohm optimized for free-base nicotine and 1.0ohm for nicotine salts, respectively.
Suorin Air PLUS Replacement Pods
- Suorin Air PLUS Pod System
- All-In-One Design
- Dimensions - 93.2mm by 49.9mm by 9.9mm
- Integrated 930mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Max Wattage Output: 22W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.3-4.2V
- Superior Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Fillable Pod System - Replaceable Cartridge
- 3.2mL Juice Capacity
- 0.7ohm Resistance - Optimized for Free-Based E-Liquid
- 1.0ohm Resistance - Optimized for Nic Salts E-Liquid
- Horizontal Coil Atomizer
- Organic Cotton
- Bottom Fill System
- Silicone Stoppered Oil Baffle Design - Prevents Leaks
- Gold-Plated Magnetic Connection
- 5-LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- MicroUSB-C Port
- Not Compatible with Original Suorin AIR Pods
- 1-Qty Suorin Air PLUS Pod System
- 1-Qty Suorin Air PLUS Pod Cartridge
- 1-Qty MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances.
Ejuice-Online.com and any or all of Ejuice-Online.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.